Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

♥♥ just for YOU ♥♥


annyeonghaseyo !! huh .. 22nd Aug last year , our history date . thanks to attend in my life . you always care about me , when im gotta problem , when im sick , when im look so useless . you do something to make me okay . you able hear my problem . haha but .. HAHA i always hurt you . why haa ? one day , he complain about his girl . "she always anger me" , "she service me with severe" , "she always make me jealous" , etc . haha he so hilarious , sometime . but i does't do that act . standard laa , sometime jealous  and what . even , im so badly to him . i admit , i cant let he with other or leave me . maybe i start to loving him . i was learn from him , what i've done . i law him , bully , deliberate to make he jealous and mad for me . but ... huh.. even , that thing make his heart pain , he always be patient . i guess cause that , were still together . i respect him . he forced to care girl like me . so stuborn , intrectable , hot-temp , etc . now .. i try to be a good one . hope that i not make he trouble of me . and try to love him like he do . deo dangsin-eul saranghae . anyeong ! -end-


No comments:

Post a Comment