Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Muhammad Fahmi Mohd Said ♥

annyeonghaseyo .. ! wahh , currently entry esspecially for him . HAHA new year , new resolutions , new life , new buddy , diff income , new uniform but not NEW BOYFIE . hehe im still attain to improve my work , my own style , my attitude and be positive . for HIM , i try to be matured like someone said to me , every word that she talk to me , will be some good advice and i will act one day . thanks FARHANA E , you are always in the spirit and consciousness in all things. you really such my good sistah !

 

for FAHMI , you're my greates partner , kind person for me , best soulmate , good stalker , and everything . I dont mind , how if you far of me . yaa , I admit I'm not too good for you . but , im still diligent to improve my attitude . hope you always be patient of me . I was promised this year . all we've been through together, like the grief we share together . so there is no reason for me to let you go from me . I know , you always be trouble in this relationship , but .. i dont care . HAHA I try to be who I am . but , at the same time i try to be the good one . so that , i hope you always support me and please give me some advice to change all my bad . This our third year in relationship . p/s : not three year we're in relationship . :) hope that we still until the end . gah ! anyeong ..


 
♥ XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment