Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sometimes you don't think people would go to a certain extend to see you bruised and hurt . I thought I had this thing in the bag , walked proud and never turned back . I then got lost in the world of idealism again where what you give is what you get . But nevertheless , idealism is called idealism for a reason . Reality on the other hand is one crazy journey . But life's a cheater like that . It cuts corners and gets to you even before you can stop for a breather and realize what's actually happening .


I'm okay with the uncertainty . What hurts most is that others are basking in glory of my misery . Taking advantage of the situation so they could have things their way . So they could see only the ones THEY care be happy . You know , karma has its way of working on people . I'm a living experiment of that so I know . So watch what you do , watch what you say because it'll come back and bite you . Just because you didn't like what you see , you didn't get what you want , doesn't mean you need to go to the extend of taking advantage of situations like this . You/She/He had the upperhand , but doesn't mean that I wasn't to be given a chance .

Anyways , enough of cryptic messages . Life is hard I admit . I'll be okay once I pick up the pieces . It's this same spot that I sat pondering about life and where it'll take me . I picked myself up then and gotten to see the wonders of the world . Who knows , if I pick myself up now maybe God will show me even bigger things in life .

Enthusiasm helps ,
thanks MISS , your blog make me realized about life .

No comments:

Post a Comment